- Barracks: Housing will be provided in the training company barracks for all enlisted personnel in the pay grades E-1 through E-6. Soldiers must clean their living areas daily and perform additional duties as directed.
- BOQ/BEQ: BOQs for TDY status Commissioned or Warrant Officers and BEQs for NCOs (E-7 thru E-9) are available on a limited basis. Contact the Fort Benning Billeting Office at (706) 689-0067 for booking BOQ/BEQ space. Local hotels are available with a statement of non-availability.
- PCS Status Personnel: Post Guest House lodging is available to PCS status personnel. Contact the Fort Benning Billeting Office at (706) 689-0067 for booking.
- Family Members Visiting Fort Benning for BAC Graduation: Post Guest House (The Gavin House) lodging is available to the student’s family members who are at Fort Benning for a short time to view Jump Week jumps and attend the BAC graduation ceremonies. Contact the Fort Benning Billeting Office at (706) 689-0067 for booking. The actual graduation can vary based on weather and operational constraints. It is highly recommended to call (706) 545-6495 prior to any travel. Students are briefed to keep their graduation guests informed of graduation changes. The goal is to lodge all Army military students on post. All off-post student room nights requirements will be booked through the Fort Benning Lodging Office at local contracted hotels. Fort Benning will, as appropriate, recall resident service school students from local hotels. The recall process will be accomplished during initial check in. Students will be advised in writing when on post lodging becomes available. Off-post contracted hotels are within eleven (11) miles of Fort Benning and some provide transportation to and from the airport.
- DINING FACILITIES. Students in the grade of E-1 through E-6 will be required to eat in the battalion dining facility (DFAC). Officer Students and Enlisted E-8 and E-9 may choose to eat in the DFAC provided they pay for their meals. During Jump Week, Officer Students and Enlisted E-7 thru E-9's are required to eat DFAC provided meals. All other Army resident service school students will subsist at installation dining facilities at no cost to the Soldier with full meal per diem on weekends and Federal Holidays. Fort Benning will continue to collect cash for government deductible meals provided to students during mandatory weekend training events. Students will be required to keep a log (date and number of meals) of government deductible weekend meals purchased for travel reimbursement purposes. Government dining facilities will offer breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday through Sunday and Federal Holidays. The installation dining facilities are located as close as possible to the students lodging and classrooms for convenience.
- MAIL. The S-1(Student Accountability Section), 1-507th PIR maintains a roster of all personnel in training. Before your arrival at Fort Benning have your mail addressed to:
Roster # TBD
Company (A, B, C or D), 1-507th PIR
7481 Riordan Street
Fort Benning, GA 31905
Upon arrival and assignment, substitute your assigned company to expedite mail delivery. Do not have mail sent to you during the third week of training; you will soon graduate and redirecting of mail will result in mail delivery delay.