Fort Benning website welcome banner and header

Fort Benning Historic Trail

Historical Site 7. Old Officers' Club
Bldg 128. 7010 Morrison St.

Officers' Club

The Officer’s Club was built in 1934, replacing former facilities: a WWI era temporary building in Stilwell Field.  The building is of Spanish Colonial Revival style, blending with other prominent buildings on Main Post.  It is strongly associated with the Infantry School building across the street.

Officers' Club 1934 Officers' Club Outside millwork Officers' Club Inside