G3/Directorate of Plans, Training, Mobilization & Security
Welcome to G3 / DPTMS
Mission & METL
Manage, support and evaluate all operations and training at Fort Benning; design, develop and field Infantry training products and devices; develop contingency and mobilization plans; and support operational deployments.
- Design training strategies, training aids, devices, simulations, simulators, and system training material plans for the Infantry Force, both AC and RC.
- Develop and produce Infantry training doctrine.
- Manage an operating budget of $55,000,000.
- Manage range operations.
- Manage force modernization.
- Direct contingency planning for base operations.
- Operates an airfield.
- Manage school and airfield safety.
- Conduct instructor certification and evaluation for USAIS.
- Manage 28 resident and 4 nonresident POIs.
- Serve as the executive agent for the EIB in the Army.
- Run on-post schools.
- Plan readiness exercise to support contingencies.
- Operate the National Infantry Museum.
- Provide educational services for soldiers.
- Provide training aids, devices, audiovisual, photography, and graphics support.
- Conduct mobilization planning execution.
- Conduct Staff Inspection Program.
- Prepare TSRs/USRs and ISRs.