- Read Aheads
- Local Area
- Conference Operations
- VIP Lodging
The agenda for the 2015 Maneuver Conference is currently being developed and is subject to change.
“Future Maneuver – Building Soldiers, Leaders, and Formations that are Smart, Fast, Lethal, and Precise…”
Monday, 14 September 2015
Tuesday, 15 September 2015
Wednesday, 16 September 2015
Thursday, 17 September 2015
26 June 2015
MEMORANDUM of INSTRUCTION
SUBJECT: Maneuver War Fighter Conference Attendance Procedures
- Purpose. To outline to effective operation procedures for the 2015 Maneuver War Fighter Conference “virtual” attendees enabling maximum participation and user satisfaction using Defense Collaboration Services (DCS) , 15 – 17 September 2015 at the McGinnis-Wickam Hall, Fort Benning, Georgia.
- All seminar virtual attendees must adhere to the procedures outlined in this memorandum to facilitate the effective collaborative transfer of information presented in unclassified mediums for the duration of the Maneuver War Fighter Conference.
- Recommend ALL virtual attendees have an active account with Defense Collaboration Services in order to view seminar briefings in real-time.
- 4. Maneuver Conference DCS Operating Procedures:
- Users should logon with DCS account credentials or as a “Guest” (Please provide RANK and NAME) and users will be approved entrance into the room by an administrator
- Copy and Paste link in New Tab https://conference.apps.mil/webconf/ManeuverWarFighterConference
- Press Blue Join button on the DSC My Home Page to join the web conference: Maneuver War Fighter Conference
- Press Allow green check button to bypass Adobe Flash Player Settings.
- Video and microphone function inside the DSC room will be disabled by the room administrator. All user interfaces will be limited to chat function. Chat comments MUST be limited to questions regarding seminar subject material or to report technical difficulty. The sheer number of virtual attendees will not allow for personal chat between users while monitoring the seminar presentations.
- f. Question are welcomed and encouraged during scheduled seminar topics of discussion. Queries through the chat function must include the user’s NAME, RANK, UNIT, LOCATION and email address to ensure effective answers and provide.
- DCS Brief Schedule will be hosted from 0800 – 1630 (Eastern Standard Time)
- POCs for this memorandum are Ms. Rhonda G. Cole, Rhonda.email@example.com, 706.580.2139 or Mr. Rich Ito, Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org, 706.545.5936
- Assessment of New Marksmanship Strategies in 2010 - ADA559371.pdf
- Rifle Marksmanship Diagnostic and Training Guide_May2011.pdf
- RMIC Day 1 v3.pdf
- Soldier Performance on a New Marksmanship Course of Fire_June2010.pdf
- Test of a Prior Marksmanship Knowledge Predictor Test (2).pdf
- Training How to Train Marksmanship Info Paper v06K.docx
RegistrationsWhen registering for the Conference, under the Activities tab please select the social events you would like to attend. Also please select the Work Groups you would like to attend.
Local Area Information
For information related to the Maneuver Warfighter Conference.
Hours of Operations M-F 0800-1700 EST
- 706-545-1089 | DSN 835-1089
Directions from Atlanta
For information related to VIP lodging contact Crystal Shuford or Theresa Oliver.
- 706-545-4025/4022 | DSN 835-4025/4022
Website Last Updated
September 23, 2015 8:59 AM