Gate Info Site
REAL ID ACT
When using the email firstname.lastname@example.org
for installation access questions or pass requests please follow the below
- Due to the high number of requests please submit at least 5 days prior to pass dates.
- Please submit only one request. Multiple requests for a pass from several different individuals delays the pass request processing.
- Please check you spam/junk folders routinely. At times email providers direct our responses to spam/junk folders.
- Please provide as much information in your initial email as possible. Many times your request can be processed on the first email.
- Please use the email for pass requests and/or questions. Numbers to the Visitor Control Center are not published. Any numbers claiming to be the Visitor Control Center are not valid. The Contractor Badge Office number is the only valid number published. This number receives numerous calls. The fastest and easiest way to receive assistance is through our email address.
To limit the spread of COVID-19, we have suspended the Trusted Traveler
Program and limited installation access to those with military ID, common
access cardholders, retiree ID and those who have an Automated Installation
Entry (AIE) card.
**NO STATES ARE SUBJECT TO REAL ID ENFORCEMENT AT THIS TIME OR FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE. DoD will accept standard State-issued driver's licenses and identification cards from all U.S. States and territories as proof of identity. DoD will not turn anyone away for having "a non-REAL ID-compliant driver's license."
ACCESS CONTROL POINT LOCATIONS & HOURS
** State-issued driver's licenses and identification cards marked "Not Valid for Federal Purposes", "Federal Limits May Apply", or other similar language may not be accepted by DoD.