Non-Entry Level Students




See your individual course link for specifics details on checking in.




Students who are not in the accession pipeline and have dependents who did not execute orders to Fort Benning may request a Professional Military Education (PME) Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) waiver to receive BAH at their previous permanent duty station where their dependants reside. Upon check in you will need to provide a copy of their Permanent Change of Station orders, Web orders, PME BAH waiver (if applicable), receipts pertaining to lodging, travel receipts (if multiple modes of transportation were utilized), reporting and detaching endorsements (if executing orders between multiple TEMIN locations)

BAH Waiver